Cosmo Cards (コスモカード Kosumo Kādo) are cards that allow the Cosmoman to transform into such and to harness the powers of other Star Humans.
Cosmo Cards are an integral part of the Cosmoman Gear System; it allows a Cosmoman to transform into his or her respective Cosmoman form (by using the devices like the Cosmo Transer), as well as it allows him or her to harness the powers of other Star Humans through special techniques.
One particular trait is that for a Cosmo Card to be usable, it has to have the "essence" of a Star Human imprinted into the Card, as the barcodes are not enough (one way to know if a Card has the essence of a Star Human is when one hears a faint pixie dust-like noise when shaking said Card); otherwise, it is unusable.
- CMG-1-001 - Feng - Cole's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-002 - Pegasus - Jenny's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-003 - Orc - Ken's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-004 - Dragon - Ryoma's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-005 - Sphinx - Anne's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-006 - Unicorn - Sarah's personal Cosmo Card.
- CMG-1-00? - Cerberus
- CMG-1-00? - Shishi
- CMG-1-00? - Medusa
- CMG-1-00? - Minotaur
- CMG-1-00? - Garuda
- CMG-1-00? - Usagi
- CMG-1-00? - Mermaid
- CMG-1-00? - Elf
- CMG-1-00? - Griffin
- CMG-1-00? - Hydra
- CMG-1-00? - Nymph
- CMG-1-00? - Chimera - Used to combine the Cosmo Machines into robots like Cosmo Mega and Cosmo Fever.