The Cosmo Transer (コスモトランサーKosumo Toransā) is a device used to transform into a Cosmoman.
- PDA-like device with 3 buttons below the screen (one for attacks, other for extra commants, and a third for summoning).
- Has a cover that can be opened up to insert a Cosmo Card into the device.
- It can be mounted onto a special bracelet, named the Transer Brace (トランサーブレスToransā Buresu) to transform.
- It is the first Terminal to be developed.
- It can be called upon by a Cosmoman using the Transer Brace.
Part names Edit
- Action Buttons
- Charge Button - Allows for special techniques that vary depending what Cosmo Card is loaded.
- Press and hold said button for a Takedown, which is an attack powerful enough to finish off monsters.
- Command Button - Allows a Cosmoman to execute a special command.
- Map - Opens up an holographic map of the area one is in.
- Summon Button - Allows a Cosmoman to summon additional gear, like mecha or weapons.
- Cosmo Slot - The centerpiece of the Cosmo Transer, where one Cosmo Card is loaded.
- Transer Brace (トランサーブレス Toransā Buresu) - A bracelet with a port on it. Plugging the Cosmo Transer onto the Brace completes the transformation into a Cosmoman.
- Insert the Cosmo Card into the Cosmo Slot. The system identifies the server the Cosmoman requests access to."[server name] SERVER!"
- Close the cover to confirm the server access request, should the server be online. "NETWORK ACCESS!"
- Input the required voice command to access the server. "Cosmoman, Awaken!"/"(marumaru) Cosmo, Awaken!"
- Lock into the brace to start the transformation.
- The cosmoman, donning his/her Cosmo Suit, assumes his cosmomanform.
Morphin' sequence sounds. Edit
FIREBIRD SERVER. NETWORK ACCESS.
Red Cosmo, Awaken!
FIREBIRD/PEGASUS/ORC/DRAGON/SPHINX SERVER. NETWORK ACCESS.
Attack Sounds Edit
With extra Cosmo Card