Emi Kurosawa (黒澤恵美 Kurosawa Emi) is Rail X (レーラーエックス Rēru Ekkusu), the sixth member of the Railmen (Tokkyu Sentai Railman).
Motifs: X, Exceed, Streamline Moderne Architecture, Streamline Trains.
- Colors are black, white, silver and neon orange.
- Undersuit is Black and white separated either orange or silver subway map-like lines.
- Chest armor is silver with an X design inspired by either Streamline Moderne or Streamline Trains.
- Shoulder pads are clearly inspired by Streamline Moderne.
- Knee and elbow pads are rounded, echoing at least the rounded design of her shoulders.
- Cuffs of boots and gloves, as well as the rim of her helmet are double lined.
- Boots and gloves should be mostly black. *Helmet is mostly black with an orange visor and featuring a train conductor cap design.
Naming: Emi chose "Rail X" as a reference to
- Exceeding the capabilities of the core Railman (stronger than them, for example), considering she first built this as a countermeasure to the Railman Proyect.
- The X, a variable that represents the unknown, refering to the unpredictable nature of Emi (many know she's Emi, but few know that she's [redacted]).
- Railroad crossing.
- She has two personas.
- While a serious and direct individual, she values the efforts of the Railmen.
- She is a hard working individual who wants the best for her family.
- She is also a spy, doing half of her things in complete secrecy, making no one knows about her actions as [redacted].
- She likes to plan her actions a lot.
- Rail Exceeder - Rail X's personal changer.
- Exceed Railman Pass
- Rail Excecutioner - Rail X's personal matchlock-like weapon.